Palah Biswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Zia clarifies his timing of declaration of independence

what mujib said

Jyothi Basu Is Dead

Unflinching Left firm on nuke deal

Jyoti Basu's Address on the Lok Sabha Elections 2009

Basu expresses shock over poll debacle

Jyoti Basu: The Pragmatist

Dr.BR Ambedkar

Memories of Another day

Memories of Another day
While my Parents Pulin Babu and basanti Devi were living

"The Day India Burned"--A Documentary On Partition Part-1/9

Partition

Partition of India - refugees displaced by the partition

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Re: Support from UK

Thanks for your response.I am in live contact with our Peopel countrywide. Please contact me whenever you visit Kolkata on my cell Phone Number 919903717833.If I am in Kolkat , I would be very glad to meet and help you. I have been trying hard to Classify all Refugee Documents for past decade. But my Blogs have been disabled and deleted. Still you may get some matter from different websitesand you would have FAIR Idea about the Helpless Circumstances of Economic Ethnic Cleansing!

Meanwhile, you may send me the  documents you have already Published which I may Publish in my widely viewed Blogs. It would contribute our cause on one hand and on the other, you would get fresh links to enhance your connectivity.

Anu Jalius and Ross mallick have contributed so much. I expect some from the persons like you.

Palash Biswas

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 4:43 PM, uditi sen <icarus.sen@googlemail.com> wrote:
Dear Palashbabu,

I am a Bengali who is based in London. I have researched extensively on refugees from East Pakistan, and in my research I have focused on the Namasudra refugees of East Pakistan. I have interviewed refugees in the Andaman Islands and I agree with your analysis that all the benefits of rehabilitation were taken by the upper castes and those who had been the actual tillers of soil from East Bengal got scattered.

I have already mentioned this in my thesis, which was from Cambridge University and I keep raising it in different academic set-ups.  Now I want to do further research of this diaspora within India, across Chhattisgarh, Orissa, Bihar and Andamans. How they were deprived, how they are still deprived, and how they live. I want to interview poeple, identify communities, do proper research also using old newspapers. Will you help me to do this, as I want to speak to real people, access publications and reports in Bengali and Hindi, which are not always avaialble in the archives in delhi and Calcutta. These reports have a upper-caste/class bias and give a one-sided view.

I now live in London but visit Kolkata quite regularly. I am also working on raising awareness on Operation Green Hunt and how that is threatening all the adivasis of India, using the name of the Maoists. We want to set up an international camoaign, and a website where we want to create a forum for the adivasis to speak to the international audience. In this, and in my own research, I would like your help and guidance. Will you help me?

With best wishes,

Uditi





--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment