Palah Biswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Zia clarifies his timing of declaration of independence

what mujib said

Jyothi Basu Is Dead

Unflinching Left firm on nuke deal

Jyoti Basu's Address on the Lok Sabha Elections 2009

Basu expresses shock over poll debacle

Jyoti Basu: The Pragmatist

Dr.BR Ambedkar

Memories of Another day

Memories of Another day
While my Parents Pulin Babu and basanti Devi were living

"The Day India Burned"--A Documentary On Partition Part-1/9

Partition

Partition of India - refugees displaced by the partition

Thursday, December 24, 2009

From Hawa Mahal

Dear Friends,
 
I am writing these lines from Hawa Mahal, Jaipur
. I have landed the Rosy City last night after mid night by Jodhpur Express. I have to attend the National Convention of BAMCEF and RASHTRIYA MULNIVASI Sangh. About Fiftythousand delegates are expected to join us. We would discuss National Liberation movement and all the relevant issues during Five Day Convention. I have to speak on Unique Identity Number Crisis.We inteact with Grass Root Level Masses and educated employed Indian Citizens at a time since tomorrow. meantie, I would be hardly able to access Net.
 
I would not be able to be Online during the period. In the last Week of January I am scheduled to visitMaharashtra once again. I could not go toDandakaranya in December and I would not be able to joni Refugee Convention in Nagpur from 10 th january. But I support all efforts of Mass Awakening, Mobiliasation and Resistance against Economic Ethnic Cleansing.
 
I want more FEED Back and Interactions from all of you.
Thanks.
 
Palash Biswas,
HAWA Mahal, Jaipur
24.12.09
--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment