Palah Biswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Zia clarifies his timing of declaration of independence

what mujib said

Jyothi Basu Is Dead

Unflinching Left firm on nuke deal

Jyoti Basu's Address on the Lok Sabha Elections 2009

Basu expresses shock over poll debacle

Jyoti Basu: The Pragmatist

Dr.BR Ambedkar

Memories of Another day

Memories of Another day
While my Parents Pulin Babu and basanti Devi were living

"The Day India Burned"--A Documentary On Partition Part-1/9

Partition

Partition of India - refugees displaced by the partition

Monday, August 22, 2011

Fwd: [bangla-vision] A Serious Thought : I am Revolution( From Delhi Ramlila Ground)- Dr.M.K.Sherwani



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Prathiba Sundaram <prathibasam@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 12:09 AM
Subject: [bangla-vision] A Serious Thought : I am Revolution( From Delhi Ramlila Ground)- Dr.M.K.Sherwani



 

Dear Mr. Sherwani,

With due respect, let me say "if we (Indian Laymen Citizens - Dalits, Minorities and Backwards) are not vigilant, Anna Hazare will be hijacked by radicals, fanatics and fascists".

I do support Hazare, only because, the corruption by the rulers crossed the limit. India can't survive, if no one dare to question the rulers.

We have only two options now. 1. Congress /  the Corrupted rulers. Let them continue and support them. It is unthinkable. 2. Support the Hindu fascists or the BJP.

If we think the 3rd option, it is only Utopian, 'Anna Hazare will be with us against corruption and fascism!' Unfortunately it seems that the apolitical Hazare & Team moves towards the fascists radicals.

We need a strong THIRD Option. Think about it. Ask the LEFTIST to do something and they can, it is their duty, create an umbrella, where we can stand proudly.

Let Hazare Movement Win, but WE can't allow the SECULARISM, Die!

Prathiba


From: Sherwani Mustafa <sherwanimk@yahoo.com>

Sent:
Sunday, August 21, 2011 8:31 PM
Subject: [bangla-vision] I am Revolution( From Delhi Ramlila Ground)- Dr.M.K.Sherwani

 
   I am Revolution( From Delhi Ramlila Ground)
******************************************
I am born in the blood of the oppressed,
In the veins of the poor, I start to flow;
The hearts of the depressed have my throbs,
The wounded egos give me a beaming glow.
The  injustice  always  thinks , I have died,
The repression  considers , I have no choice;
The savagery never  fathoms  my  depth,
The brutal regimes  try to silence  my voice.
I wait for my foes to mend  their ways,
I exhort them to behave with a  human grace;
But their arrogance stands as a stumbling- block,
Then with  every silent  sigh, I increase my pace.
Slowly, I leave my abode in hearts and minds,
And come on the streets to show my  might;
Like the seething sea under the scorching Sun,
My simmering discontent gains its height.
Fuming with rage, I become a tempest,
My  frenzy  makes me totally blind ,
What I will do, I am unable to foresee;
None can anticipate my colour and kind.
Wait for the time when my fury ends,
Horrific trails of ravages, you will find;
Luxurious palaces will be lying in debris,
'I am revolution', I have lost my mind .
**********************************
( I wrote this poem on Egyptian revolution, and now dedicate it to Anna Hazare) 

Dr. Mustafa Kamal Sherwani,LL.D.
Lucknow, U.P. India



__._,_.___



--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment