Palah Biswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Zia clarifies his timing of declaration of independence

what mujib said

Jyothi Basu Is Dead

Unflinching Left firm on nuke deal

Jyoti Basu's Address on the Lok Sabha Elections 2009

Basu expresses shock over poll debacle

Jyoti Basu: The Pragmatist

Dr.BR Ambedkar

Memories of Another day

Memories of Another day
While my Parents Pulin Babu and basanti Devi were living

"The Day India Burned"--A Documentary On Partition Part-1/9

Partition

Partition of India - refugees displaced by the partition

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Wait for fifty more days without currency until everyone gets Paytm! Palash Biswas


Jet lee told officially that the ATMs need two or three weeks more.Now the NRI PM appeals to bear shortage of currency for fifty days.Hope every one gets smart phone and learns to use it without being victim of some cyber crime and it is the best way to make in Digital India for which everyone has to dial PAY TM.
At last we have an omnipotent supermodel who sells some service making it mandatory.
Those who may not use Pay TM or Plastic money or net banking may opt to starve or simply commit suicide as the peasantry has opted for.
I have not any smart phone and I have not eternal ration.I need live saving medicines for the family and I have no home and have to pay bills including house rent and electricity.
I am a retired person with zero income status and may not feed myself with token pension for name`s shake.
But I may live on credit for some more days if the landlady is so pleased.
Just thing about the small and medium business community who would be out of market within these fifty days.
Just thin about those marginalized people who have not an bank or Post Office account.
Just think about those persons who have to buy basic needs and services with their daily wage.

--
Pl see my blogs;


Feel free -- and I request you -- to forward this newsletter to your lists and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment