Palah Biswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Zia clarifies his timing of declaration of independence

what mujib said

Jyothi Basu Is Dead

Unflinching Left firm on nuke deal

Jyoti Basu's Address on the Lok Sabha Elections 2009

Basu expresses shock over poll debacle

Jyoti Basu: The Pragmatist

Dr.BR Ambedkar

Memories of Another day

Memories of Another day
While my Parents Pulin Babu and basanti Devi were living

"The Day India Burned"--A Documentary On Partition Part-1/9

Partition

Partition of India - refugees displaced by the partition

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Thanks for your Love and Support! Yes,I have to go mile live or dead but my resolution stands the same ,I would not stop whatever might come and echo the screams of the suffering people as my father used to do.I could not serve him as an obedient son should have served,it is rather my obligation that I should serve the humanity for which he lived. Palash Biswas

Thanks for your Love and Support!

Yes,I have to go mile live or dead but my resolution stands the same ,I would not stop whatever might come and echo the screams of the suffering people as my father used to do.I could not serve him as an obedient son should have served,it is rather my obligation that I should serve the humanity for which he lived.


Palash Biswas


I am getting so much so messages on Linked in,Face Book and Google that it is quite impossible for me to say thanks everyone.

Thanks everyone.I would expect your love and support as long as I live!

Though I have been lucky since my childhood that I had always  home in every village of the Terai and the Hills and as a professional journalist for 36 years,I have visited every corner of the Nation and it always had been passionate love for me.

I repent for nothing.

I complain against none.

I have no God or Goddess whatsoever.

Every citizen of humanity is God or Goddess for me.

If I die at this moment,I would not pray for anything as I never prayed.But as long as I live I have to continue my activism

I deserve not to become an activist.At best ,I am a professional journalist who once upon a time tried his best to create something meaningful and could not become a creator. Neither I am a peasant as my father was.I produced nothing and I consumed more and more.For the downtrodden underclass majority Baba Saheb did everything and for humanity Lord Gautam Buddha created the highway of truth and nonviolence,Panchsheel for peace.

We have to do nothing new.We have to follow their footprints only.

I am an individual with humble status and lower profile.

I am just trying beyond may capacity and talent to reactivate the apps of awakening which might bring about the change to ensure equality and justice.

I am just enveloped with your wish.Babasaheb used to say that you should live every day to pay back the society and making century would be meaningful only  if we jointly achieve his destination  of social political and economic equality and justice for every citizen beyond borders..

Yes,I have to go mile live or dead but my resolution stands the same ,I would not stop whatever might come and echo the screams of the suffering people as my father used to do.I could not serve him as an obedient son should have served,it is rather my obligation that I should serve the humanity for which he lived.


Ashok T Jaisinghani

32 mins ·

Palash Biswas

I wish you many many HAPPY RETURNS of the day.

May you complete a CENTURY.

When you become 100 years old, you should call and let me know about that celebration of your CENTURY. On that day, I shall wish that you LIVE to COMPLETE one more CENTURY!!

You are needed to work for the good of the poor and downtrodden people of India.




--
Pl see my blogs;


Feel free -- and I request you -- to forward this newsletter to your lists and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment