Palah Biswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Zia clarifies his timing of declaration of independence

what mujib said

Jyothi Basu Is Dead

Unflinching Left firm on nuke deal

Jyoti Basu's Address on the Lok Sabha Elections 2009

Basu expresses shock over poll debacle

Jyoti Basu: The Pragmatist

Dr.BR Ambedkar

Memories of Another day

Memories of Another day
While my Parents Pulin Babu and basanti Devi were living

"The Day India Burned"--A Documentary On Partition Part-1/9

Partition

Partition of India - refugees displaced by the partition

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

If this happens again, I will seriously think of leaving India, says Kamal Haasan on Vishwaroopam controversy


Our beloved Film maker,Artist Kamal Hasan,a Tamil Brahamin spoke thus as reported by mainstream media,India Today.I wonder what reaction to foolow!Would Kamal Hassan get the Fatwa to move out as it would resolve the problem of Population growth as some Mahanta suggested in reference to Aami Khan`s concern!

Palash Biswas

If this happens again, I will seriously think of leaving India, says Kamal Haasan on Vishwaroopam controversy

Haasan said that he was moved when 'true Muslims came to him for forgiveness' for the whole controversy which has stopped the release of his film in his own state.

Kamal Haasan
Actor Kamal Haasan said that he doesn't regret talking about leaving India during the Vishwaroopam controversy. "If this happens again, I will seriously think of leaving  India."said the actor who was in Mumbai for his film's promotion and release.

The actor said, "I was not threatening, I am not saying sorry for what I said, I was angry, I was hurt, I still am hurt." The actor added that if in future such a thing happened then he would think of leaving the country.

He however said that he had no grudge against his 'Muslim brothers' most of whom knew that he was not communal.

Haasan said that he was moved when 'true Muslims came to him for forgiveness' for the whole controversy which has stopped the release of his film in his own state.

The actor said that he meant no harm to the Muslim community and said that in the film he has shown Indian Muslims as good Muslims and those Muslims who are terrorists are from other countries. "As far as Muslim friends (are concerned) in all this trial... I was moved when they asked my forgiveness…they are the true Muslims, that's the true spirit of  India. That India, however, doesn't have a voice. You (media) would be that instrument to give them a voice," said Kamal talking about how moderate Muslims came and apologized to him on the controversy.

On the controversial scenes in the film, the actor said, " I mean no harm. When you see the film it is not about Indian Muslims, the Indian Muslims shown in the film are good, the terrorists who are shown in the film are bad Muslims (from other countries). Why would you want a terrorist to be known as a good Muslim," the actor asked those criticizing the film.

He said that such kind of a thinking will not take the country anywhere. " I have a request to my Hindu, Muslims, Sikh and other brothers, we have to do a lot more work to take India forward, this kind of (attitude) will not take us anywhere."said the actor.

He thanked and expressed 'gratitude' to Tamil Nadu chief minister J Jayalalithaa for her initiative to end the controversy and completely denied that he had any fight going on with her.

He also requested the TN government to release any of those arrested for the violence outside cinema halls while protesting against his film, saying, "They are my brothers, they were led by rabble rousers... if they see the film they would know that I really love them."

The actor said that he had suffered a Rs 30 crore to Rs 60 crore loss due to the film's release being delayed. "I don't know what I have done to deserve this. My house is still mortgaged and I have been told to believe the film's release as a lottery," said Kamal.

He maintained that the whole controversy was related to 'politics' and had 'nothing to do with religion'.

#ম্লেচ্ছ ব্যাটা #PK# AAmir Khan# পাদিও না সহিষ্ণুতার অখন্ড স্বর্গে,বিশুদ্ধ পন্জিকার নির্ঘন্ট লঙ্ঘিবে কোন হালার পো হালা!


--
Pl see my blogs;


Feel free -- and I request you -- to forward this newsletter to your lists and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment