Palah Biswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Zia clarifies his timing of declaration of independence

what mujib said

Jyothi Basu Is Dead

Unflinching Left firm on nuke deal

Jyoti Basu's Address on the Lok Sabha Elections 2009

Basu expresses shock over poll debacle

Jyoti Basu: The Pragmatist

Dr.BR Ambedkar

Memories of Another day

Memories of Another day
While my Parents Pulin Babu and basanti Devi were living

"The Day India Burned"--A Documentary On Partition Part-1/9

Partition

Partition of India - refugees displaced by the partition

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

*****DRUG ADDICTION & SEXUAL HARASSMENT in the FILM INSTITUTE*****

*****DRUG ADDICTION & SEXUAL HARASSMENT in the FILM INSTITUTE***** 

   The FILM INSTITUTE of Pune has been involved in many SCANDALS in the last 50 years, but the Government of India had NOT CARED to set things RIGHT till NOW. 

*****BIGOTED TEACHERS of the FILM INSTITUTE have been practising RAGGING for MANY YEARS. They believe in cheating, practise favoritism, MOLEST FEMALE students, consume and peddle NARCOTIC DRUGS.***** 

   As a student, I had many bitter experiences with BIGOTED TEACHERS who NEVER TOLERATED logical and independent thinkers like me. 

   In 1967-68, I was a student of the FILM INSTITUTE, Pune, doing a course in Film Direction, which I had to abandon even though I was FIRST in my class! The BIGOTED TEACHERS wanted the students to be like P1MPS and PROST1TUTES!! 

   I can give details about the RAGGING, DRUG ADDICTION and other SCANDALS that have been going on in the FILM INSTITUTE for many years. I have got documentary PROOFS. 

      Ashok T Jaisinghani.

 =====================

*****Can the BASIC COST of the ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS of a GOOD TOOTHPASTE required by 1 PERSON be ONLY about Rs 5 in a FULL YEAR? Yes, that is RIGHT!! (Rs 5 are worth about 8 cents or $0.08).***** 

--
Pl see my blogs;


Feel free -- and I request you -- to forward this newsletter to your lists and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment