Palah Biswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Zia clarifies his timing of declaration of independence

what mujib said

Jyothi Basu Is Dead

Unflinching Left firm on nuke deal

Jyoti Basu's Address on the Lok Sabha Elections 2009

Basu expresses shock over poll debacle

Jyoti Basu: The Pragmatist

Dr.BR Ambedkar

Memories of Another day

Memories of Another day
While my Parents Pulin Babu and basanti Devi were living

"The Day India Burned"--A Documentary On Partition Part-1/9

Partition

Partition of India - refugees displaced by the partition

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fwd: hello my new friend



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sonia Jamal <kpajie100@yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 6:51 AM
Subject: hello my new friend
To:


hello my new friend
How are you over there in your country? i hope all is well with you, i
hope you may not know me, and i don't know who you are, My Name is
Miss sonia jamal,  i just saw your email adderss and it seams like
some thing touches me all over my body, i started having some feelings
in me which i have never experience in me before, so i became
interested in you, l will also like to know you more,and l want you to
send an email to my email address so l can give you my picture for you
to know whom l am.I believe we can move from here,I am waiting for
your mail to my email address above,
(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
From Miss sonia.




--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment