Palah Biswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Zia clarifies his timing of declaration of independence

what mujib said

Jyothi Basu Is Dead

Unflinching Left firm on nuke deal

Jyoti Basu's Address on the Lok Sabha Elections 2009

Basu expresses shock over poll debacle

Jyoti Basu: The Pragmatist

Dr.BR Ambedkar

Memories of Another day

Memories of Another day
While my Parents Pulin Babu and basanti Devi were living

"The Day India Burned"--A Documentary On Partition Part-1/9

Partition

Partition of India - refugees displaced by the partition

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fwd: [bangla-vision] Cow language and the American farmer



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kamal Mustafa <kamal4000@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 9:48 AM
Subject: [bangla-vision] Cow language and the American farmer


 

I was visiting Satbir Singh who owns a gas station.
An American entered and Mr Singh said Kamal ji could you
Please take care of this Gora( white man) he is bothering me.
I said ok and ask him what is your name and what he wants.
He said My name is John and I want to buy the gas station.
I told him it is for three hundred thousand dollars(300k dollars)
John said I have 50k dollars . I told him I cannot help you.
because PNC Bank which has offices in every small town
of Pennsylvania stop giving Gas station loans.
He said what shall i do, I told him I am not your financial advisor.
He said no, no you own this company that company.
I said Washington Dc market will come back in 5 to 10 years.
But this jungle of Pensylvania  forget it.
He said advise me . I said listen guy if I were you
I will take this 50,000 dollars and go to cattle auction
and buy some cows.
I will milk one of the the cow in the morning and drink
a gallon of milk and go for a walk and watch satelite TV.
and sluhghter one of the cow and eat hamburgers
in the afternoon.In evening come out go and milk another cow and drink another gallon of milk and go to bed.
If you buy this gas station you will be looking
at a car going one mile and praying Jesus , Jesus
I hope that car comes to my Gas station it is not going to happen.
You will drop your body today instead of Tommorow
and leave this world and your family.
John then said I want a loan what rate are you going to give me.
I said 12% he said hell no I want 2 % .
I said John it is like you going to a farmer asking
for a gallon of milk for 1 dollar and the farmer is telling
He does not have cows.
He said Man you have something with the cows.
I said John I am from India  and we worship cows and you are a farmer I have to explain you everything in the cow language
 

Kamal Mustafa

__._,_.___


--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment