Palah Biswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Zia clarifies his timing of declaration of independence

what mujib said

Jyothi Basu Is Dead

Unflinching Left firm on nuke deal

Jyoti Basu's Address on the Lok Sabha Elections 2009

Basu expresses shock over poll debacle

Jyoti Basu: The Pragmatist

Dr.BR Ambedkar

Memories of Another day

Memories of Another day
While my Parents Pulin Babu and basanti Devi were living

"The Day India Burned"--A Documentary On Partition Part-1/9

Partition

Partition of India - refugees displaced by the partition

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Re: Do all the Palestinians agree with Raji Sourani's treachery ? (3rd article)



On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 5:45 AM, Benjamin Merhav <benjaminmerhav@hotmail.com> wrote:
http://7thautobiography.blogspot.com/
Do all the Palestinians agree with Raji Sourani that my daughter, my son and myself should be tortured to death by the zionist Gestapo ? (3rd article)

The hostile Palestinian silence persists. I have had no reponse from any Palestinian so far. It is as if all Palestinians consider me - not the treacherous Raji Sourani - as their enemy, but they won't tell me that much. Strange, very strange indeed !

Is the message of this hostile silence a tacit agreement with the treacherous Sourani, namely, that they all agree with Raji Sourani that I deserve to be tortured to death by the zionist Gestapo ,along with my daughter and my son ?
If so - and this is a very serious matter - why not say that openly to me or to the public, and explain why do they support the zionist Gestapo's ongoing torture to death of the three of us ?


Unnecessary secrecy, blind obedience to leaders even when they betray their own people,and betraying a genuine supporter to the enemy , at the whim of the leaders, are methods of organised crime syndicates, not of a people with a just cause who struggle for liberation !

Check out Domain Radar NOW! A world FIRST in property search has arrived!



--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment