Palah Biswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Zia clarifies his timing of declaration of independence

what mujib said

Jyothi Basu Is Dead

Unflinching Left firm on nuke deal

Jyoti Basu's Address on the Lok Sabha Elections 2009

Basu expresses shock over poll debacle

Jyoti Basu: The Pragmatist

Dr.BR Ambedkar

Memories of Another day

Memories of Another day
While my Parents Pulin Babu and basanti Devi were living

"The Day India Burned"--A Documentary On Partition Part-1/9

Partition

Partition of India - refugees displaced by the partition

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fwd: [bangla-vision] Fw: FREE VANUNU NOW!



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Romi Elnagar <bluesapphire48@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Subject: [bangla-vision] Fw: FREE VANUNU NOW!
To:


 

LATEST Message from Mordechai Vanunu: Israeli Nuclear Whistle Blower RE: Iran and Israel's WMD

by Eileen Fleming

 
I last saw Vanunu in east Jerusalem in June 2009, A Sunday with Vanunu
At the end of the last conversation we had, Vanunu warned me he wouldn't write; and I replied, "OK, but I will always write you because I am also sending messages to SECURITY:MOSSAD/Shabbak and the US Government -who monitors any citizen who has over seas correspondence. I dissent from their policies and I want them to know it."
Vanunu shrugged and almost smiled as he said, "Do what you want."
BEYOND NUCLEAR: Mordechai Vanunu's Freedom of Speech Trial
What I have wanted and what I have done, was write the Vanunu Saga from 2005-2010 and document WHY Israel denies Vanunu the right to leave Israel: SECURITY: MOSSAD/Shabbak's Vendetta against Vanunu and US collusion in it:
I last wrote Vanunu to ask if he were OK, and would he provide a comment for my next article:
Vanunu wrote back:
"I am doing very well, in East Jerusalem, Still waiting to my freedom. Now after 26 years. And the way to prevent any war with Iran is By demanding, making many programs about Vanunu's Freedom now struggle, and publishing again all the interviews, Videos,and Dimona Photos. Telling Israel the first step in the Path for M E disarmament is let Vanunu go NOW!!"
BEGIN With These Three:
IF you are on FaceBook 'LIKE' US and HELP FREE VANUNU NOW!!!
I am eileen fleming and I approve of all of my messages

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Causes <no-reply@causesmail.com>
To: bluesapphire48@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 6:48 PM
Subject: FREE VANUNU NOW!

Causes.com
Free Mordechai Vanunu
Posted by Eileen Fleming (cause leader)
note
FREE VANUNU NOW!
Begin by seizing ALL opportunities on the WWW to Disseminate-FB WALLS, TWITTER, etc., this link that leads to Vanunu's Message regarding how to STOP another Middle East War! ... See more
View, share, or add a comment:
Address: Causes, 88 Kearny St, Suite 2100, San Francisco, CA 94108 United States | Privacy Policy
:(tv) tv:(tv) tv


__._,_.___

No comments:

Post a Comment