Palah Biswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Zia clarifies his timing of declaration of independence

what mujib said

Jyothi Basu Is Dead

Unflinching Left firm on nuke deal

Jyoti Basu's Address on the Lok Sabha Elections 2009

Basu expresses shock over poll debacle

Jyoti Basu: The Pragmatist

Dr.BR Ambedkar

Memories of Another day

Memories of Another day
While my Parents Pulin Babu and basanti Devi were living

"The Day India Burned"--A Documentary On Partition Part-1/9

Partition

Partition of India - refugees displaced by the partition

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fwd: [poets 2511] As I Dream, I Live/ jeanne ames



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeanne Ames (kitten) <sunkitten05@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 11:33 AM
Subject: [poets 2511] As I Dream, I Live/ jeanne ames
To: Poets <poets@googlegroups.com>




                   As I Dream, I Live
                    by Jeanne Ames

The world still spins, the sea still roles ever to the shore.
Life goes on and on, ever forward, life keeps trudging.
Trees still drop there seeds renewing themselves.
Bees still gather flower's pollen to make their honey.

I too will survive come what may, I too will keep trudging,
I too, like the sea, will keep striving forward hopefully,
Reaching for an unreachable shore, to be pulled back? Maybe.
But reach I must, as long as there is breathe in my lungs.

As my heart beats, as my hopes and dreams, I can see,
I will keep living, growing, learning, loving, caring.
If life gives me pain, then I will be stronger for it,
If the whole world stops caring, I will still care.

I have my dreams, my poems, my hopes, my loves.
Stronger than the mountains, will I be, unmovable,
Touching life's edges as life touches my soul.
I will not be worn down, but grow ever stronger.

Hope shines in life like the fiery sun in the sky.
My dreams come to me in the day and the night,
As long as Life is in me, I will believe in dreams.
As long as I believe in dreams, life will be in me……





















--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Poets" group.
To post to this group, send email to poets@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to poets+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/poets?hl=en.




--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment