Palah Biswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Zia clarifies his timing of declaration of independence

what mujib said

Jyothi Basu Is Dead

Unflinching Left firm on nuke deal

Jyoti Basu's Address on the Lok Sabha Elections 2009

Basu expresses shock over poll debacle

Jyoti Basu: The Pragmatist

Dr.BR Ambedkar

Memories of Another day

Memories of Another day
While my Parents Pulin Babu and basanti Devi were living

"The Day India Burned"--A Documentary On Partition Part-1/9

Partition

Partition of India - refugees displaced by the partition

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fwd: FW: LALMOHONER LASH - ALL THE SONGS



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hindol Bhattacharjee <hindol.myself@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 3:07 PM
Subject: Fwd: FW: LALMOHONER LASH - ALL THE SONGS
To: sibaji basu <sibajibasu@hotmail.com>, Bipul Chakrabarti <anushree_bipul@rediffmail.com>, Palash Biswas <palashbiswaskl@gmail.com>, searchayan@gmail.com, abhishek sengupta <abhi_shek707@rediffmail.com>, Abhishikta Chowdhury <abhishikta.chowdhury@ciionline.org>







Dear All,
I forward the latest Album of Sumanda.
regards,
KR

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kabir Suman <kabirsuman@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 4:31 AM
Subject: FW: LALMOHONER LASH - ALL THE SONGS
To: Kalyan Rudra <rudra.kalyan@gmail.com>, kinkini chatterjee <
kinkini86@gmail.com>, Abhijit Kundu <abhijitkundu47@gmail.com>


 Friends, Comrades,

I am forwarding to you all Lalmohoner Lash. In the letter that I first wrote
as a kind of a preface I made some type mistakes because I was writing in a
great hurry and because I did not go through what I had written. I
apologize.

Love, Solidarity,


kabir suman


------------------------------

Subject: LALMOHONER LASH - ALL THE SONGS
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 20:54:20 +0530

friends, comrades,

all the nine songs for you.
please share them only with those who really care for my music.

oppose the illegal displacement of the tribals.
oppose the 'operation green hunt.'
oppose the UAPA Act under which anyone can be arrested and kept in police
custody for an indefinite period without any trial.

since 1992 the CPIM has been after me. they did whatever they could do
finish me off. in that enterprise they were supported and aided by most of
the newspapers and magazines and electronic media.
then it was BJP and RSS - their bong chapters.
then it was CPIM again, with renewed vigor when I stood for the election.
now it's the 'intelligentsia' that supports the TMC. many of them are
maligning me and my work in some dailies.

since the railway sabotage I am receiving hate mail from people who are
convinced that I support the Maoists and that it must have been the Maoists
who did that nefarious job.
the media is hell bent on proving that the Maoists are at the root of all
evil while keeping silent about what the State has been doing to our
tribals. Like most sane people I detest violence. but I find it ridiculous
that most of the Indian media refuse to report on the rape of the tribals by
the CRPF, SPO (who are being trained by the Israeli Mossad - as far as some
reports say) and the Salwa Judum, a killer outfit that has been created and
is being funded by a big corporate house. what the CPIM killers are doing at
Lalgarh with the help of the Joint Security Forces, how many tribal women
have been and are being raped and how many tribal men and women have been
and are being killed - well, the media is silent.

Love and Solidarity,

kabir suman




--
Hindol Bhattacharjee



--
Hindol Bhattacharjee



--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment